The dyeing of the hair is an ancient art that involves treatment of the hair with various chemical compounds. In the old days, the dyes were obtained from the plants extracts and it was not until 1860s that the development of synthetic dyes was first introduced to the market. Since then all the major companies have been trying to create a hair dye that would minimize damage to the hair while it gives the hair the desire color and the perfect shine. To achieve these goals the gold colorrazzione products by the help of the most renowned expert in hair color business have used the Argan oil and the silk protein in its formulations.
Argan oil is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, originally from Morocco. Argan oil is known since ancient times as liquid gold. It gives new life to dry, damaged and colored hair. GOLD COLORAZZIONE®, is proud to introduce this revolutionary hair color formulated with Argan liquid gold.
- Nourishes and restores the smoothness, luster and shine of the hair.
- Penetrates into the hair pores or shafts to enhance the elasticity of hair.
- Contains natural antioxidants that strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
- Vitamin E present in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E restores the natural hair repairing the damage caused by coloration process.
- Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids (Omega 3 & Omega 9) in Argan oil are a direct source of essential nutritional components that strengthen the protein bonding structures and heal split ends.
- Cures brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair.
Silk was long a precious and luxurious material discovered in China millenniums ago. Silk was literally worth its weight in gold. And, because we want the best for you, GOLD COLORAZZIONE® brings back to you the tradition and benefits of this ancient treasure.
- Excellent moisture binding properties and feel due to its strong hygroscopic properties (silk is credited with the ability to retain 10,000 times its weight in water)
- Optimum conditioning and increased strength.
- Natural protective barrier for external agents and coloration process.
- Adds luster, body, and manageability to hair.
- Links hair fibers to improve elasticity, resiliency, and restore the moisture balance.